Tuesday, February 10, 2009

heart


wow, january 29th. can you believe it. january 29th. that's the last time i wrote a blog. what's wrong with me. well, we don't have enough time to thoroughly investigate that question. busy, busy, busy. the american way of life. busy! but, hey, that's not an excuse, is it? why so busy? honestly, one huge reason. i went on a safari. i went on a hunting trip. what was i hunting? my heart. yep, my heart. and guess what? i found it. it too two weekends devoted to some serious searching and hunting. considerable pain and joy was mixed in. add in a bunch of new friends. and, of course, if God hadn't showed up it would have all been for naught. But, God did show up and i found the heart that God had given buried underneath a whole bunch of junk. and where did it happen? here, in jeff city at a hotel lead by a group of wonderful, loving, compassionate, caring people that layed their life down for me because they love me. all under the banner of grace encounter. i'm so glad God never took the heart away from me that he gave, but instead chose to help me find it again. and because of it, i am by the grace of God a courageous, victorious, accepted man of God with a big heart

No comments: